Table of Contents
What is Apple Watch?
An Apple Watch is a line of smartwatches that Apple inc. produces. It has impressive features incorporated in it. It is your perfect health and fitness partner, including fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, which is integrated with iOS and other apple products and services.
It became best selling blockbuster wearable device after its launch in April 2015. It can keep you fit and healthy with its health and fitness features. You can make calls, run simple apps, send texts, and even save your life.
An Apple Watch is a miniature iPhone on your wrist that can do wonders for you. It can make your day more productive, help in weight loss, helps to get in shape, save money, and even help you make money. It can even record your heartbeat and pulse rate.
What is Samsung Watch?
The Samsung Watch series is a line of smartwatches designed, produced, and launched by Samsung electronics. They are incredible watches with a lot of impressive features. It has various health and fitness apps and fashion-related features and can be integrated into Samsung products and services.
It can also be an excellent health and fitness partner. It has many impressive health and fitness features like measuring heartbeat, and pulse rate, helping you reduce weight, and tracking your exercise pattern. It is also an oximeter for you which lets you about the oxygen level in your body.
Along with all these incredible features, the Samsung galaxy watch allows you to manage your calls, texts, and emails, play music, and enjoy various other applications. You can quickly access all features conveniently by rotating the watch’s bezel.
What is Huawei Watch?
The Huawei watch is an android base wearable smartwatch designed and marketed by Huawei technologies co. Huawei watch is also user-friendly with a lot of incredible features. The Huawei TruSeen 4.0 is among the best smartwatches, which can accurately monitor your heart rate during daily exercises and measure it in real-time, even when you are asleep.
It can detect your heart rate accurately, and if it’s higher or lower, it can send you reminders and notifications with all-day health protection. Besides, it helps you connect with relatives and friends by making calls and connecting to your Huawei mobile phone. You can send texts and receive emails. You can also install applications on it.
It will help you play music and provide you access to the google play store for downloading different applications. You can connect it wirelessly to your mobile phone and track and save your health and fitness data.
Difference Between Apple, Samsung and Huawei Watch
- The manufacturer of the Apple Watch is Apple Inc., while Samsung electronics develop Samsung smart Watches; on the other hand, the Huawei smartwatches are produced by Huawei technologies co.
- Apple Watch uses iPhone Operating System (iOS); at the same time, Samsung Watches uses Tizen operating system; on the contrary, Huawei uses one of the Apple iOS or Android systems.
- Apple Watch was launched in 2015, while the launching year of the Samsung smart Watch is 2018, but Huawei commenced its product sale in 2015.
Comparison Between Apple, Samsung and Huawei Watch
|Parameters of Comparison||Apple Watch||Samsung Watch||Huawei Watch|
|Manufacturer||Apple inc.||Samsung electronics.||Huawei technologies co.|
|The launch Year||2015||2018||2015|
|Scope||Only iOS or iPhone users.||Android and iOS users.||All users.|
|Price||Apple watches Ultra 799$.||Samsung galaxy watches 231$.||Huawei watch GT 224$.|
|Operating systems||iOS||Android and Tizen operating systems.||Android and iOS operating systems.|
- “The Verge live blog.” The Verge. Vox Media. September 9, 2014. Archived from the original on September 9, 2014. Retrieved September 10, 2014.
- ^ Etherington, Darrell (January 27, 2015). “Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Ships In April”. TechCrunch. AOL. Archived from the original on April 27, 2015. Retrieved January 28, 2015.