Table of Contents
What is Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera is known for its medicinal benefits. The plant has healing properties. Preparation of Aloe Vera juice is a straightforward and natural process. Fresh Aloe Vera juice is prepared from the pulp of the Aloe plant. However, bottled Aloe Vera juice has some preservatives to increase the product’s shelf life. It is preferred to store Aloe Vera juice in a cool and dry place.
The advantages of Aloe Vera juice are numerous. The level of antioxidants is high, which helps protect the body internally. Aloe Vera juice improves skin texture, fights skin problems like acne, and gives a natural glow to the face. According to research from older times, Aloe Vera juice is beneficial for a pre-diabetic person and helps with digestive issues.
Everything in the world has both pros and cons. Aloe Vera juice is so beneficial also has some cons. If Aloe Vera juice is freshly prepared and some bacteria infect the plant, it can lead to stomach issues. Also, some people are allergic to Aloe Vera, and its consumption can result in allergies. Some famous brands selling Aloe Vera juice are Kapiva, Organic, Jiva, Patanjali, etc.
What is Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe Vera gel is a gel obtained from the Aloe Vera plant. Bottled Aloe Vera gel is prepared by adding preservatives to it. Aloe Vera gel can be extracted naturally from the plant. The natural gel can be obtained by peeling the upper part of the leaf. Natural Aloe Vera should be freshly used after the leaf is peeled. Storing natural gel for a longer time is not preferred.
The advantages of Aloe Vera gel are numerous. Aloe Vera is a boon for healthy skin. It helps with acne, pimples, pigmentation, sun damage, etc. Aloe Vera gel is soothing to the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Products like face wash, toner, moisturizers, body lotion, and many more come with Aloe Vera as the main ingredient.
Aloe Vera gel can be used directly or with other suitable ingredients. They have moisturizing and soothing effects on the skin. Some people are allergic to Aloe Vera, which can irritate others. It is always recommended to do a patch test before applying. Some famous brands selling Aloe Vera gel are Wow, Botanic, etc.
Difference Between Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel
- Preparation of Aloe Vera juice is a simple process. The pulp is ground into liquid form. At the same time, Aloe Vera gel is obtained by peeling the leaf’s upper part.
- The consistency of Aloe Vera juice is liquid-like. While character or Aloe Vera Gel is gel-like.
- Aloe Vera juice is generally for oral consumption, i.e., it works internally. While Aloe Vera gel is for topical use.
- Aloe Vera juice has benefits like helping to solve stomach and digestive issues, being suitable for pre-diabetic people, etc. At the same time, Aloe Vera gel treats acne, healing damage from the sun, soothing skin, etc.
- Jiva, Organic, Kapila, and other famous brands selling edible Aloe Vera juice. In contrast, Aloe Vera gel for external use is sold by Wow, Mamaearth, etc.
Comparison Between Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel
|Parameters of comparison||Aloe Vera Juice||Aloe Vera Gel|
|Preparation||The pulp of the Aloe plant is ground into liquid form||Naturally obtained by peeling the upper part of the leaf|
|Method of use||Internally||Topically|
|Benefits||It helps with digestive issues, is suitable for pre-diabetic people, etc.||Treats acne, improves skin texture, repairs sun damage, etc.|
|Famous brands||Jiva, Kapiva, Patanjali etc.||Wow, Mamaearth, etc.|