Table of Contents
What is Allstate?
Allstate is a firm that specialises in insurance. It was founded on 17 April 1931 and has its headquarters at Northfield, Township, United States. It is one of the largest insurance companies in the United States, insuring one out of every eight automobiles and homes. In addition, they offer life insurance.
Allstate has 15,500 agents and 780 life specialists in the United States and Canada. It currently has over 30 million policies in force. In addition, they have 17 regional offices, 8 regional commercial centres, and 7 operational processer and maintenance facilities spread across the country.
Allstate‘s primary goals are to empower customers, enhance shareholder value, and give opportunities for workers. Allstate also has a programme called The Good Hands Network, which allows consumers to contact their agents via phone or in person anytime and anywhere.
Allstate’s main benefit is that it offers add-on insurances and basic insurance plans with significant discounts. Customers who have been with Allstate for a long time receive savings on their policies. They also offer comprehensive coverage at a reasonable cost.
What is Belairdirect?
Belairdirect is a well-known automobile insurance provider based in Ontario and Quebec. They have been delivering excellent service for almost 60 years. It was founded in 1955. Customers of Belairdirect can take advantage of the accident forgiveness and auto merit programmes. They also provide a variety of insurance plans to meet the demands of their consumers.
Customers can also use the ‘client centre’ 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers can get economical car insurance and cost-effective insurance packages from them. Belairdirect also provides substantial discounts. Belairdirect’s online claims tracking service makes it simple for consumers to track their claims’ status. Belairdirect has a four-star rating.
Belairdirect is a subsidiary of intact insurance. Belairdirect’s headquarters are in Toronto, Canada. Belairdirect now has around 1,600 employees. It was given the name Belairdirect in honour of the Chevrolet Bel Air, which was the best-selling car in the 1950s. It has 900000 customers in Canada.
Difference Between Allstate and Belairdirect
- Allstate was founded in 1931 and Belairdirect was founded in 1955.
- Allstate does not offer an online claim tracking service, however, Belairdirect does. Customers can use the online claim tracking tool to check the progress of their claims.
- As of 2020, the generated Avenue of Allstate is estimated to be around 44.79 billion US dollars. In the meanwhile, the generated Avenue of Belairdirect is $9.51.
- Customers of Allstate have access to customer assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The company also provides a “good hands network programme.” Belairdirect, on the other hand, offers an “auto merit programme” as well as “forgiveness for the first fault accident by the driver”.
- Allstate offers a discount to customers who install anti-theft technology on their vehicles, while Belairdirect offers a discount to customers who bundle home and auto insurance.
Comparison Between Allstate and Belairdirect
|Parameters of Comparison||Allstate||Belairdirect|
|Established||On April 17, 1931, Allstate was established.||In1955, Belairdirect was established.|
|Headquarters||Northfield Township, Illinois, is where Allstate’s headquarters is located.||The headquarters of Belairdirect is in Toronto, Canada.|
|Service||Allstate began by specialising in house and auto insurance.||Belairdirect began by focusing solely on car insurance.|
|Advantages||Allstate offers car savings, as well as transparency and lower prices.||Belairdirect offers online claim tracking as well as cost-effective services.|
|Disadvantages||Allstate has a low customer satisfaction rating, and roadside assistance comes at an additional expense.||Belairdirect’s optional coverages are limited.|